Monday, October 30
Work has been pretty full on - some 4.30 starts, a few girls are off while they are studing for exams - and another left during the week, which was a shame because we were becoming good friends! This girl was a bit of a bossy bitch to everyone, and made many feel uncomfortable - normally I would just avoid the situation, but I remembered a quote given to me a while ago "Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission"
so instead of sticking with the other girls bitching behind her back - I just started talking to her about what she was studing, what is going on in her life ect...and we really got on great - I think she just needed someone to take an interest...so it's a shame she has gone..
I weighed myself at home this morning (for the 10 week challenge) at 81.5 which is a loss of 200g which isn't too bad!
This week I have to make a better effort with my exercise, everything else has been going well. I have not been in the kitchen much at work lately which is great, since I am not tempted to snack - and I have ditched the lattes (I made the excuse that I can't sleep when I get home) and have been having water with lemon slices - I get at least two tall glasses a night, and I have 2 litres of water before I go to work:)
Hope you all are having a great week!!
Monday, October 23
We had the local fair in town it was a great day for it - My Hubby's friend gave me a harley ride for my birthday - That is me on the back!!
The boys had a great time on the climbing wall.
We spent most of the day with a group of friends - and it was decided that they were all coming back to our place for a bbq tea. So it turned into a bit of a party - ended up a great night!
Here is a photo of a very sunburnt me - the boys made a cake while I was at work saturday night, and had it stashed at the neighbours house - they were so proud of themselves!!
SO....now the party is over...and the challenge begins (properly)
I weighed in this morning at 81.7 (not to bad after the scotches I consummed last night!)
I also took some measurements, since I am not going to dwell on a number on the scales:
Bust 44.5 inches - Waist 40 inches - Hips 44 inches - Thigh(right) - 23.5
I will compare these when I finish the challenge:)
Well must go get my boys organised, hope you all had great weekends ( I have read blogs today - but my computer was being really slow, so I didn't get to comment)
Friday, October 20
Wednesday, October 18
It is ten weeks to christmas and I have joined crankybee in her 8 week challenge:)
This time I am not going to concentrate on losing a certain amount of kilo's - instead my goal is to be able to fit into this shirt (pictured above). I brought this to wear to work, it is the same size as the one I already wear, but it is more fitted. Even though it does fit(just), it is not comfortable to work in - the arms are tightish, and it gapes around the bust and tummy and makes me feel self consious. In 8 weeks I will get another photo taken to see how I went:)
OPERATION RED SHIRT:
How I am going to do it!
1. Chocolate only allowed on my free day(thurs)
2. To do a form of exercise everyday - either walking Sarge, yogalates, weights or a fitness DVD
3. To eat more fresh fruit and vegies
4. Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday.
5. To do my food diary everyday.
Tuesday, October 17
2. Thou shalt not go on crash diets, therein lieth the way to madness.
3. Thou shalt not clean thy neighbours plate.
4. Thou shalt not eat when thou art miserable, for food is not a medicine unto the soul.
5. Thou shalt not eat when thine eye lusteth, but when thy stomach requireth sustenance.
6. Thou shalt sup chiefly on the fruits of the earth, the grains and vegetables thereof, on the fowl
of the air and the fish of the seven seas, whence donuts cometh not.
7. Thou shall take exercise daily, for why else hast thou sinew and bone, legs and sneakers?
8. Thou shalt be patient but not forgetful.
9. Thou shalt take delight in every good friend and good song, in every good walk and good day,
for to enjoy them more is why these commandments are given unto thee.
10. Thou shalt not knit thy brow if thou transgress a commandment, but forgive thyself, for it
is written, nine out of ten is not bad.
Sorry for the lack of updates - life is very busy at the moment, not to mention Jason crashed the computer - so any spare moment has been getting it back up and running!
I am doing good - will do a proper post soon xx
Tuesday, October 10
Monday, October 9
Thursday, October 5
I am not really down about it though, as I know why I did gain... to many BLT's ( Bites, licks and tastes) at work!
The first week working I seemed to 'get away' with it, but it has came back to bite me...lol
Which means I really need to organise myself better this week:)
So my plan for this week is;
- take sarge for a walk every morning, or in the evening if I am not working.
- take home a salad from work each night for lunch the next day - as it is already prepared I will have no excuse not to eat it!
- No BLT's at work!!!
I am going to keep my mints in my pocket and suck on them, and stick to my water - food doesn't taste too nice after a mint!!
- When I get home I will to a yogaltes workout! When i come home I am not ready to go straight to bed. My new routine is making the kids lunches (so things run smoothly in the mornings) then to do a yogalates workout while I do a load of washing. I did this last night and slept so much better:)
Now I am off to get tea organised and to get ready for work - hope everyone has had a great day!!
Tuesday, October 3
I am really enjoying walking at the moment - whenever I come outside with my mp3 player, Sarge knows I am going for a walk and gets so excited - So I can't let him down...can I !
Last night Jason came with me ( he was riding his bike) there was a cow out on the road which was a bit scary...lol
Lately we have been more active as a family which is great:) Sarge has certainly made a huge difference to my life!
Life is just going so well lately - I have a job I am loving ( it helps that there is no money stresses), I feel good, which really boosts my mood! I have found if I am happy Hubby is in a better mood and the kids don't seem to fight, bicker and annoy me - though I am happy they are back at school:)
Things are going well this week - my birthday/being good present to myself arrived yesterday!
I borrowed a Yogalates dvd off a friend a while ago, and have really liked doing it - since I have been losing, I decided to buy the whole set:) I really need to start toning!
Well I better go get some house work done:)