Wednesday, October 18


It is ten weeks to christmas and I have joined crankybee in her 8 week challenge:)

This time I am not going to concentrate on losing a certain amount of kilo's - instead my goal is to be able to fit into this shirt (pictured above). I brought this to wear to work, it is the same size as the one I already wear, but it is more fitted. Even though it does fit(just), it is not comfortable to work in - the arms are tightish, and it gapes around the bust and tummy and makes me feel self consious. In 8 weeks I will get another photo taken to see how I went:)

OPERATION RED SHIRT:
How I am going to do it!
1. Chocolate only allowed on my free day(thurs)
2. To do a form of exercise everyday - either walking Sarge, yogalates, weights or a fitness DVD
3. To eat more fresh fruit and vegies
4. Drink at least 2 litres of water everyday.
5. To do my food diary everyday.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so going to fit into that shirt propery in 8 weeks time, if not before! You've got the right attitude and your goals are very do-able. Have fun :-)

Anonymous said...

Great challenge!!

And I cannot believe it's 10 weeks till christmas!

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't even think about Christmas yet. 4 days to go!!
Bri

Cass Thurston said...

Hey LOVE the idea of the shirt goal! I have always thought I shouldn't focus on what the scales say, but how my clothes fit. Well done, and good luck!

Anonymous said...

You can do this hun!!! Woohoo what a challenge.. You have inspired me! I think I might do something similar.

Love CM

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

woooohooooo you go girl!!!!!
Thinking I am going to join you all ....
cheers...Nannette

a mummy losing it said...

Excellent idea and cannot wait to see how it fits in 8 weeks!

I shall join you I think. Hmm, what do I want to challenge myself to do? Hmmm

Anonymous said...

Good on you!
"Operation Red Shirt is a go-er"
You'll romp it in, and more!
Now i've got to think of a goal for the challenge, thx for the inspiration..

Anonymous said...

3 days to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

only 10 weeks till christmas?? so scary! you will be looking so fabbo in that shirt very soon!

michelle said...

You will fit into that shirt. Have to say you are actually looking much smaller than previous photos already. Still plan to catch up hopefully in Dec as E finishes school at the start of Dec so I will have more time available.

Suzy said...

Good luck with "operation red shirt". Fantastic idea!

Suzy said...

Re the rainchecks: Don't be embarrassed. You don't even have to give your name for the grocery rainchecks. They just give you a little ticket with the product name, date and price to show at the register when the product is available and you have a month to use it.

Ails said...

I think a lot of us are looking that the time between now and Christmas to make a real difference and I think your goals are totally achieveable - you go girl! BTW, I love those 10 commandments of weightloss and that post about $86400 a day - great stuff :)