2. Thou shalt not go on crash diets, therein lieth the way to madness.
3. Thou shalt not clean thy neighbours plate.
4. Thou shalt not eat when thou art miserable, for food is not a medicine unto the soul.
5. Thou shalt not eat when thine eye lusteth, but when thy stomach requireth sustenance.
6. Thou shalt sup chiefly on the fruits of the earth, the grains and vegetables thereof, on the fowl
of the air and the fish of the seven seas, whence donuts cometh not.
7. Thou shall take exercise daily, for why else hast thou sinew and bone, legs and sneakers?
8. Thou shalt be patient but not forgetful.
9. Thou shalt take delight in every good friend and good song, in every good walk and good day,
for to enjoy them more is why these commandments are given unto thee.
10. Thou shalt not knit thy brow if thou transgress a commandment, but forgive thyself, for it
is written, nine out of ten is not bad.
Sorry for the lack of updates - life is very busy at the moment, not to mention Jason crashed the computer - so any spare moment has been getting it back up and running!
I am doing good - will do a proper post soon xx