Monday, October 23

Thankyou for all those Birthday Wishes - it was a great day!


We had the local fair in town it was a great day for it - My Hubby's friend gave me a harley ride for my birthday - That is me on the back!!



The boys had a great time on the climbing wall.














We spent most of the day with a group of friends - and it was decided that they were all coming back to our place for a bbq tea. So it turned into a bit of a party - ended up a great night!
Here is a photo of a very sunburnt me - the boys made a cake while I was at work saturday night, and had it stashed at the neighbours house - they were so proud of themselves!!

SO....now the party is over...and the challenge begins (properly)

I weighed in this morning at 81.7 (not to bad after the scotches I consummed last night!)

I also took some measurements, since I am not going to dwell on a number on the scales:

Bust 44.5 inches - Waist 40 inches - Hips 44 inches - Thigh(right) - 23.5

I will compare these when I finish the challenge:)

Well must go get my boys organised, hope you all had great weekends ( I have read blogs today - but my computer was being really slow, so I didn't get to comment)

14 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg!!! I am soooo jealous....
A Harley ride for your birthday!!!!
I want to get my bike licence..I looooooove bikes...
But I have to be content with my mazda 121... oh well.. glad you had an awesome birthday...
You are looking good...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGHANNE! Sorry for the belated wishes but so glad you had a great time :-)

Suzy said...

Glad you had a lovely Birthday and it ended up with a party.

Cinders said...

Can there ever be too much Scotch?? Sounded like a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo your kids are just wonderful making their mum a birthday cake... woohoo for them.

Harley ride must have been thrilling hun... so jealous.

Love CM

Kt said...

happy belated bday!!

Lisa C said...

agggh! Happy birthday from a self-obsessed friend! Hope you had a lovely day. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day. Now the real 'fun' begins! LOL

Yummy Mummy said...

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday dear Leighanne...
Happ birthday to you...

What a surprise with the boys cake.. you must be a very special mum to them!

philippa_moore said...

Glad you had a great day darl! I love the sound of Operation Red Shirt... perfect Chrissy colour!

Baby Bump Wanted said...

happy belated birthday, looks like you had a great day.
i am back please visit me
fiona

Anonymous said...

Hey there Lieghanne...
Hope you are well.. havent seen you for a couple of days....
Hope you are all ready for the first sunday weighin for the 10 week challenge... woooohooooooooo
Best of luck...

Anonymous said...

WOW! Now, THAT is some serious sunburn! LOL! You are glowing so much it's hurting my eyes! You did so well on your first week, congrats! Onwards and downwards...oh, and as for your scotch consumption, my poison is rum - the deadly spirits! I think that's how I put on 10kg in the first year of moving in with Chops - the rum with dinner everynight!

Kathryn said...

Wow, what a fantastic day. And so lovely that your boys made you a cake!