Tuesday, October 3

Here is a pic of part of my walking route
I am really enjoying walking at the moment - whenever I come outside with my mp3 player, Sarge knows I am going for a walk and gets so excited - So I can't let him down...can I !
Last night Jason came with me ( he was riding his bike) there was a cow out on the road which was a bit scary...lol
Lately we have been more active as a family which is great:) Sarge has certainly made a huge difference to my life!
Life is just going so well lately - I have a job I am loving ( it helps that there is no money stresses), I feel good, which really boosts my mood! I have found if I am happy Hubby is in a better mood and the kids don't seem to fight, bicker and annoy me - though I am happy they are back at school:)

Things are going well this week - my birthday/being good present to myself arrived yesterday!
I borrowed a Yogalates dvd off a friend a while ago, and have really liked doing it - since I have been losing, I decided to buy the whole set:) I really need to start toning!

Well I better go get some house work done:)

9 comments:

Briony said...

Oh that's lovely, what a nice place to walk. You sound really motivated at the moment, can you send some my way? LOL.
Have a great week. 19 days to go!
Bri

michelle said...

Great place to walk. And that dog is cetainly helping. Not many days to you rbday now I am glad you are staying motivated and focused.

Anonymous said...

WOW everytime I come to your blog I am inspired and I know I keep saying that too but I can't help it. You really put a smile on my face. Sarge sounds like the best thing that has come into your family's life lately and YAY for yogalates :-)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg... gorgeous place to walk.. you are lucky...
I have just posted pics of another of my walks... Keeps smiling...
Those dvd's sound good

Jeanna said...

Hi there! Thanks for the comment! Love the pictures... it certainly would be easier to get out there if I had a lovely route like that :o)

Lisa C said...

You are behaving, aren't you?? Well done. Glad you are enjoying your job...makes a huge difference when you aren't happy at work.

Cinders said...

Life is sounding excellent. It's great when things are like that. Enjoy the rest of the week (and this weather).

Lee-Anne said...

You are so lucky where you live to have such a wonderful place to walk, and an energetic exercise buddy.

You are so full of life, and so happy lately. It's wonderful.

DH and I have an agreement, he keeps me happy. If I'm happy, then everyone's happy - especially him. Works well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful walking route. Love all that green! Yogalates sounds great!