Thursday, October 5

Had a small gain this week - .3 ... bugga!! Now I am back into the 80's!
I am not really down about it though, as I know why I did gain... to many BLT's ( Bites, licks and tastes) at work!
The first week working I seemed to 'get away' with it, but it has came back to bite me...lol
Which means I really need to organise myself better this week:)

So my plan for this week is;
- take sarge for a walk every morning, or in the evening if I am not working.
- take home a salad from work each night for lunch the next day - as it is already prepared I will have no excuse not to eat it!
- No BLT's at work!!!
I am going to keep my mints in my pocket and suck on them, and stick to my water - food doesn't taste too nice after a mint!!
- When I get home I will to a yogaltes workout! When i come home I am not ready to go straight to bed. My new routine is making the kids lunches (so things run smoothly in the mornings) then to do a yogalates workout while I do a load of washing. I did this last night and slept so much better:)

Now I am off to get tea organised and to get ready for work - hope everyone has had a great day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound very organised!! Never mind about the gain, you'll get rid of that very very soon!

Deb said...

Bummer to hear about the again, but don't worry about it too much - you will have an awsome week this week for sure :)

All the best XOXOXO

Lee-Anne said...

It's only a tiny gain and you'll probably lose it in the next day or so. You're certainly well prepared.

Good on you.

michelle said...

Tiny gain, you can get rid of it. What yogalates do you do? I have never done any and as I am having so much trouble sleeping maybe it woyuld help.

Suzy said...

You are working hard and the gain will soon go. Sounds like you have erything under control.

Anonymous said...

300g will be easy for you now. You're in the zone and have the best attitude. It's refreshing to read!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ohhh 300gms... I gained 900gms...so you should be happy with that... At least you know why.... and you are making changes to stop it from happening again...
You sound like you are super organised.. thats excellent...
Keep up that awesome job..
Cheers Nannette