Monday, February 5

Freedom....

We are really enjoying having our place back to ourselves - Ray left on an early flight yesterday morning...and the tension left with him:)
We had a lovely, lazy day just the four of us and it was bliss:)
We went out for a long lunch - even though I ate indulgently...I didn't feel guilty, it was just one meal - I ate what I wanted, I enjoyed every mouthful, and I stopped when I was full...I find that in the past, when we go out to eat I don't want to waste anything on the plate...I paid for it dammit...lol
I felt so much better leaving something on the plate because I had, had enough...a great feeling - not having to roll out the door...lol

I have been looking at http://www.blackmores.com.au/Weightloss and it is a very interesting site - I signed up for the 8 week motivation email. They also have some workouts you can put on your ipod and meal plans...which I have found some nice recipes...and lots of other stuff...its worth a peek..and its free...you just register to log in and thats it!!
So go have a look!!!

Beckie has started a bloggest loser challenge to run while the TV show is on - which is a great idea - she has made up a new blog about it http://beckschallenge.blogspot.com go and have a look!!

Well I'm off to do my yogalates dvd...I have really missed not being able to exercise in the comfort of my own loungeroom...lol
Hope you all have a great day:)

7 comments:

Zanna said...

Yoiu're sounding pretty positive - good for you. And I agree it's bliss to get the place to yourself again after having visitors. Enjoy!
Take care
Z
xx

CaramelKitKat said...

Break out the bubbly and bars of soap! Even when you enjoy the people staying, getting your house back is a great feeling.

Thanks for the heads up about the Blackmores site, I have bookmarked and it am an keen to have a good look.

Hope your arvo is enjoyable.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to the Blackmores site! I'm downloading the mp3s for my iPod and I can't wait to try them out (Man, this after finding the Couch to 5k Podcast that LTFG linked to! I'm loving this!)

And YAY for getting your house back! I can't wait until everyone starts going back to school (both of my parents are school teachers), it'll be great to pretty much 'own' the house again ;-)

Kate said...

Hehe Ray sounds like my uncle! Not that he ever stayed with us, but he stayed with my cousin (his daughter) and he never showered etc too. Ew!

Margaret said...

Yay you sound so happy!! Good on you for getting your bounce back. And thanks for the link. Am going to check it out right now :D

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad all is back to normal now...
just breath a sigh of relief that he doesnt live with you....
How the hell do they stand it... ewwwwwww
So does this mean the Tassie trip is cancelled????

Mary said...

So glad to hear you've got your freedom back now. Just hope the boys did't pick up on any bad habits! :-)