Friday, February 2

Hi All ;0)
It's been a pretty quiet morning so far...I was up chatting till 2am with Beckie, Ckk, Crankybee and Jac...very interesting conversations...still laughing ...especially when I read Becks post this morning :0P

Vic's dad is keeping his distance today...which I am not complaining about...still only the one shower...man, he smells like an unwashed cave!!

I had a go at him yesterday afternoon, he brought a whole heap of stuff over to give to the boys, which they have displayed in their rooms (and have become attached to), when I got home from weigh in yesterday - he had taken the stuff out of the rooms and put it back in his case...the boys came home and asked where the stuff was and he made some lame excuse and put it back cause he felt bad (about being caught out!) I was so mad I grabbed the stuff and put it all back on his case and told him that its not right to give things to children then take it away...if that is how he feels he can shove it all up his ass!!!

I really shocked him as I am normally a quiet person, who never loses my temper...he knows how pissed off I am and has been really quiet ever since...it's probably the first time I have been remotely mean to him!!

I was still fuming when Vic got home....he said to me this morning that its the first time he has seen me ready to kill...I think I scared him a bit too, wondering what happened to his easy going, never standing up to someone who has made me angry, Wife ...lol

So it was really nice to have a huge laugh with the gals, last night....I certainly slept well:)


On a brighter note;
1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.
2. If the shoe fits - buy one in every colour.
3. Take life with a pinch of salt... a wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.
4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!
5. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 15 days).
6. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just my personality.
8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.
9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.
10. Don't get your knickers in a knot, it solves nothing; and makes you walk funny.
11. When life gives you lemons in 2007 - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.
12. Stay true, caring and loyal to your friends - when it comes to enemies remind yourself of 'opposite day' from primary school
13. Remember every good looking, sweet, single male is someone else's ex boyfriend!
14. Enjoy this 2007!
15. Now smile and send to any girl wasting time at work, suffering from a hangover, suffering from a hangover at work or that might need a reason to smile!!!

8 comments:

Jadey said...

How mean of him to do that to your kids. He must have a screw loose. Can hubby talk him into a shower and wash his clothes?

lisa jane said...

bloody crazy relatives,what a laugh!!!

Cinders said...

Not long to go now Leighanne. Well done on the loss yesterday.

Margaret said...

Well done on your loss yesterday Leighanne. That is fantastic!!

And family - I think it is a universal problem. Hope things are settling down now.

Have a good weekend :)

Mary said...

Oh man, I couldn't help laughing while reading this. It was a coming, that's for sure! So glad you got to chat to the girls about it and have a laugh :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I bet you are counting down the days!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

wOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO you go girl...well done on the weightloss...
and even better with standing up to "oh smelly one"....
Keep smiling.. hehe

Baby Bump Wanted said...

you can pick your friends but cant pick your relatives......

good loss.

Im back now but changed blog so visit my old address for my new one