Tuesday, February 6

"Bloggest Loser"

I am really excited about doing this...having the show on has really helped with motivation already - and the little tasks that Beckie is giving us are great too:)

I have made up a new blog which has my horrible photo's (that Beckie dared us to do) as well as my measurements ect... I hated posting these pic's - but I know at the end I will be glad to show them off to see how far I have come...I am going to do this!!!
The photo's are very embarrassing to be out there for all to see...I don't really know if anyone in my real life knows/or reads this blog - so if you would like to see the other blog just send me an email and I will let you in:)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

You are very brave indeed. I left a spot for my photos but have to have a very brave moment before I put them up. And then not remove them straight away. I was hoping I could get drunk one night and blame that - but alas I am not drinking this month (gosh darn it LOL)

Good luck with the Bloggest Loser. I think it will be fun. I will be thinking of all of you as I stumble from my bed at 5.00am (AM!!) to do that walking :)

Jeanna said...

Maybe I'm just not so bright this morning, but I can't find an email link, so a comment it is, LOL... I would love to follow your "Bloggest Loser" adventure, if you don't mind :o)

My email is thomasfamily98@hotmail.com

Kate said...

Thanks for your support over at my blog Leighanne. Would love to support you too, my email is: thick2thin@gmail.com

We're gonna kick butt at this bloggest loser thing!

Kate :)