Thursday, February 8

Weigh in

****Edit ~ I just got a new job!!!
(working in the deli of my local supermarket)
They rang me the other day to ask if I was interested~as they are interviewing people,
I said 'hell yeah!!!' Went to interview and they gave it to me on the spot!!! I start tommorrow...very excited!!
~as I am still waiting for the resturant to reopen after the flooding they had before christmas!
Isn't it weird when you are busting your ass looking...not much happens...when I'm not really looking...they chase me...lol


Last weeks weight: 87.2 kilo's
This weeks weight: 87 kilo's
A loss of: .2 kilo
Left to lose: 22 kilo's

Am very happy with this weeks result...after a big loss last week, as well as a few indulgences over the weekend!

I signed up to calorie king this week and I just love it...have been going through the forums and found many new recipes and I have a plan all worked out for this week...have just come home from shopping without choc and other snacks that I just don't need:)

Hope all are having a great week:) xxx

13 comments:

Mary said...

Good going Leighanne, you are sounding really positive!

lisa jane said...

calorie king recipes are great aren't they?I have found calorie kinf an excellent reference even though im not "dieting" and i certainly dont count calories,I think they have much to offer.infact you just reminded me to go get a new password coz i seem to have forgotten mine:)

Leighanne said...

Hey Lisa jane...I don't count cals either - but the fact that they are healthy meals work for me:)

CaramelKitKat said...

What a productive little day! I am a bit lost though..is the new job in a resturant??

Jadey said...

That's awesome news hun! I somehow missed the bit about the restaurant flooding.

Congrats on the loss too.

Zanna said...

Great news getting the job and great stuff on another loss. You're on a roll now!
Cheers
Z

Lisa C said...

Congrats on the new job...and the loss as well.
Is the job casual? or full time?
Hope you enjoy it, and good luck!!

Tina said...

Congratulations on the last two losses. Somehow I have missed all your February posts but I am caught up now - lol.

Well done on your job. Look forward to hearing about it.

Cazzie!!! said...

Well done on the weight loss :)
That is awesome they called you for the job!! It is a good year I reckon, we got a call beginning fo this year to move to a new place and rent from a friend, and we are here in the new house, it is so lovely, new lease of life for us, closer to the kids'school and kinder and I can get to walk and ride my bike to get them to school instead of driving...bonus...I get to loose weight !!!

Chris H said...

Woo HoO on the new job! and yaaa for the loss.... you are doing great! Just found your blog, should have found it sooner, have seen you commenting on a few others blogs and never got around to having a gawk at yours! Done it now, so HI !

Chubbymum said...

Hun well done for getting the job woohooo for you hun.

At woohoo for the loss too!! A loss is a loss and you had a good one last week aye...
Love CM

Cinders said...

Well done on the new job Leighanne. Very exciting.

Mary said...

Whoot, congratulations on the job!!