Sunday, February 11

Invested!

On Friday night the boys got 'Invested' at cubs~they were so excited for most of the week waiting!! During the ceremony they had their white scarves replaced with the blue and yellow~they also recieved many badges that I now have to sew on, so there goes most of my spare time this week:)
I had my first day in the Deli on Friday, and it was good ~ I still have a lot to learn, but I feel comfortable with what I am doing and the others are really nice. The job is part-time which suits with the kids, and gets me out of the house:)

Hope alll are having a great weekend:)

7 comments:

Zanna said...

What gorgeous looking boys you have - and glad to hear the deli is working out well. Have a great week.
cheers
Z

Anonymous said...

Don't they look sooo cute in their uniforms.

Woohoo on the job hun looks like it might be something you will enjoy aye.

Love CM

Cazzie!!! said...

Gr8 news on the first days at work. Yes, I just got home now from work and I am tired :( But, the money we get hepls put aswell as our sanity remaining intact after having spent work hours speaking in adult talk not kid talk all day long :)
Saying that, I can't wait to se my kids wake up in the morning as I did miss them today :)
Gr8 pic of the boys BTW.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

They are little cuties..wooohooo
Thats it.. all your spare time sewing badges.. running to cub meetings... Oh the joys....
Glad work is turning out ok for you. Look out when the restaraunt opens they will want you back for that too..
Hope the weightloss is headed in the right direction for you this week also...
go the challenge...

HD said...

Gorgeous Photo :)

I'm glad you're having fun at the deli! I used to work at a deli... we used to eat chicken loaf all day! lol

Anonymous said...

they are totally gorgeous!

and well done on the loss last week mate.

good work!

Tina said...

Cute photo Leighanne. Your boys are very handsome.

Glad you are enjoying work.