Friday, October 19

Busy weekend...

I tried my new program - it is very different, using some equipment that is new to me, which is great to keep me motivated:)

Yesterday, after I did my shopping I went for a walk with my Dad - we are planning on walking every Thursday - it is great for me as he will whinge if I don't turn up...lol
Dad has had operations on his knees in the last year, so as well as wanting to lose weight, he also needs to move to keep his knees going.

We have a busy weekend planned....tonight Jason is going to scout camp, he was packed last night, he is really excited as at the moment he is making the leap between cubs and scouts and was invited to camp with them - I think the fact that his little brother isn't going makes it even more exciting.

The lancefeild Show is on this Sunday, I am part of the organising committee so after work on Saturday I will be there setting up, and we will be there all Sunday.
Some family will be up for the show, so we will end up having drinks afterwards Sunday night for my Birthday (Monday).

As I reached my first mini goal already (jeans fitting), I have thought of a new one. For work I was told to buy a Christmas t-shirt to wear in Dec instead of our uniform. I brought one yesterday which does fit, but shows my rolls, I could wear it now, but I will feel more comfortable if it was a bit looser - so my next mini goal is to be able to wear the t-shirt and not feel totally self conscious in it!!

Well must get the kids off to school...and head off to the gym:)

7 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

Feeling comfortable in your tshirt is a great goal, as it's partly a physical appearance issue, and partly a self-image one. That's what it's all about, isn't it? Feeling good.

Here's wishing you a relaxing birthday for Monday and a fabulous celebration/show day!

Zanna said...

Yes it's amazing the difference even a kilo makes to the way your clothes fit - great mini goal.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday on Monday.
Z xx

Apple2Hourglass said...

I bought a "too tight" Christmas shirt today too, let's hope we both feel better in them by the time December gets here.
Not long til our birthday now!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohh nothing like a mini goal to get us moving hey.. well done Leighanne on getting back on track.. christmas is a time for laying back and relaxing.. lets do it in style this year!@!!!

Apple2Hourglass said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a fabulous day hon.
Bri
xx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hi Leighanne.. hope all is well at your end of the world...

Meow Meow said...

I would liek to lose...but lacking motivation is a major deal. You are realistic and hopeful.

Best of luck and Congrad on the loss thus far!

Just coming by via Wanna B Slim