Tuesday, December 4

I'm back...

Sorry about my extended absence from blogging - it is mostly due to having no phone connection for over a month - very frustrating!!
Also things have been so busy that when I do get a chance to get online...time is limited!

Things are going great here - lots of work, lots of study and things with the boys...I can't wait for the holidays to get a rest!

My weight went back up a bit while I was gone...but I am happy to say that it's coming down slowly - last weeks weigh in saw 93.7.

The last few weeks I have stopped stressing about points/fat/cals etc and just tried to eat when I am hungry and just not go overboard on crap...it seems to be working, small loses and less stress...lets hope I can keep it up:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Nice to see you back!

Jules said...

What a great way to approach it. I am trying really hard after starting to read "if not dieting then what?". I see how obsessed I have become on so many things to do with food.