Tuesday, May 22

We are home!!

We ended up having to stay longer as there were a few family conferences with various doctors and aged care workers about what is going on, we are looking at putting him in a home, or at the least a daycare centre...they have to do assessments so it will be a long process. They have taken his licence away, which didn't go down to well:)

I have missed the gym so much...over there I didn't get any exercise done, couldn't make my own meals...and drank way to much alcohol...when I did a workout this morning I felt so unfit, goes to show that I have to do it most days!!

Well I hope you all are going well - will try to get around to read some blogs today!!

7 comments:

CaramelKitKat said...

It's great that you're rearing to get back into it!

By the sounds of things Vic's Dad will benefit in a whole heaps of ways from having some form of care. Hopefully he's happy enough with the arrangements. It can't be nice to get old.

How are the boys? Tell Jason he needs to stop neglecting his blog!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh bugga about Vics dad... Sucks getting old I guess... but from what I have heard it is for the best...
Take care and enjoy being at gym again!!!
Oh and about the alcohol thing... must be something to do with Tassie air...haha

Yummy Mummy said...

I am sure that you feel better about things now you have been there!!

Won't be lon gyou will feel on top of the gym thing again!!!

Briony said...

You'll get your fitness back soon. Have a great week.

Lyn said...

It's so sad when they start to lose their independance, but ultimately you have to realise it's for his own good. Still hard tho.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back... it will be a big change for him but for the better ay.

You will get your fitness back soon hun it will just take time.

Love ya
Chubbymum

CaramelKitKat said...

OMG, I just heard that Bernie Pearson died. Talk about a bad run.