Monday, May 14

I went through my program at the gym this morning - it was hardish but I felt great afterwards!! I can't wait to do it again tommorrow!!

We are going to Tassie tommorrow night to see Vics Dad.
Our neighbour (who is from Tassie too) went to the hospital to see him on Sunday and he looked terrible (they sent us a pic) , so I've been busy all morning booking flights. The boys and I will come home on thursday afternoon - Vic hasn't booked a return ticket yet, he may stay on a little longer:)

6 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sorry to hear your Father-in-law is so unwell... Travel safe....

Chubbymum said...

Really sorry to hear about your FIL hun.. big hugs and my thoughts are with you guys in this difficult time.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Lisa C said...

Have a safe trip. Will be thinking of you and your family Lee xxxx

Sienna said...

Stay positive, one day at a time. You are doing so well with your excercise. Go you!

Suzy said...

Sorry to hear about your Father-in-Law. Hopefully he gets the care he needs. Sorry it isn't a happier occasion to visit Tassie.

Health Watch Center said...

Very sorry to hear about your FIL...I hope he is getting well.

I am new here and wanted to say hi...you are doing great job with your exercise....keep the good work going on...

When you get some time please feel free to visit my fitness blog and let me know what you think about it...

Fitness Health Zone