Monday, May 7

Thankyou for all your kind thoughts for Malcolm, he is doing really well at the moment, still having daily dressings ~the nurses that come to visit are very happy with his progress.

The boys had a great day yesterday ~ they both got to play football during half time at the MGC - during the Melbourne and Port Adelaide match.

Here are the boys before the game...we had great close seats.

Here is Luke when he came off the field...he was so excited!! Luke played in a grid match

Here is Jason and Vic waiting to go on the field - Jason played a little league match (thats why he got a melb top) and Vic was a umpire!

Before the game we stopped and had lunch near Captain Cooks Cottage!
I am still really enjoying water aerobics - I even got up early on saturday morning to do a 8am class (really shocked hubby too!)
I lost another kilo this week too - I am finally in a healthy frame of mind, which really helps keep me motivated!
For the first time ever I have joined a gym. There is a mothers day special going on at the moment which was a really great deal that also includes water aerobics - which is a bargain if I only do water...and I get to use the gym and do other classes as well.
I have a fitness assessment on Wednesday afternoon which I am both nervous and excited about:)




5 comments:

Kate said...

I can't believe your boys, they are just growing and changing so much! Gorgeous!

Well done on the aerobics, sounds like fun, and what's the point if it's not fun? :-)

Yummy Mummy said...

goodluck with the gym assessment... I too have only just joined a gym... it is so much fun!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh wow.. you have been busy... and yes the boys have grown.. how exciting for them playing at the MCG!!!
I went to check out the Captain cook cottage when I was in melb last June...
Lucky you for getting a gym special... No such thing here in Launceston... rip off's here I am afraid..
I am hanging out to try water aerobics.. but at $10 a session I just cant do it I am afraid....
Mightnt sound like much to some.. But tis to me..
And well done on losing another 1kg... wooooohooo Thats fantastic..i have gotten slack and eating lots of extras these last couple of weeks.. better behave of i am gonna be going up... up up..

Lyn said...

Congrats on your loss!! I've also been surprising myself by getting up early to exercise... what?? me?? mornings??

Tina said...

OMG Leighanne, I was at that game too. You can probably see me in the distance in the photos of the boys - lol.

How exciting for them and what a great day it was.