Sunday, April 29

It's been a while since I wrote a proper post:)

I'm happy to say that things are going really well now!!
Malcolm was sent home from hospital on Friday... he is staying at Dads for a while, is is so glad to finally be home!! He has a nurse come in daily to dress his wounds, and is on a fair bit of medication, but he is much brighter being able to do his own thing:)

As things have been settling down lately, I have tried to eat more healthy, and have been drinking heaps of water. This week I started going to water aerobics with a friend, and I am really enjoying it....I was even rewarded with a kilo loss this week:) I am hoping to follow suit again next week. Now that I have worked out what a huge stress eater I am going to have to be really careful.

Sorry I haven't been around to other blogs lately...will get a few read this afternoon:)

8 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

wooohooooo And about bloody time too...
Good news about Malcolm being home..
Well done on the kilo loss! Excellent! I have thought about going to water aerobics... And thought is as far as it got.. haha

Kate said...

Glad your brother is home, and glad you are doing ok :-)

Lyn said...

Great loss!! Well done :)

Must be a relief to have Malcome home again. Would love to do water aerobics ... maybe when I've lost a little more and look marginally ok in togs :)

Zanna said...

Glad to hear things have settled down a bit fo you and well done on the loss.

Sienna said...

I'm am so relieved that your brother is ok. Things have been really tough for him for a while. Poor bugger. He will be much happier to be home, I know David was. There is only so much hospital you can stand! You deserve that 1kg loss for the little changes you have made.

Lisa C said...

Yay! Good loss my dear.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your brother, but good to know he is home now :) That is always a good sign!!

Suzy said...

So glad your brother is finally home and recovering.
Well done on the kilo loss. Water aerobics will be great.