Friday, May 11

I am happy to report another loss this week, just a little 300g - at least it's a loss eh!

I had my fitness assessment on Wednesday - and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, I got measured, and had to do some flexability tests - reaching for my toes...conclusion made that I am not very flexible, the fact that I have some soreness in my back aparently is limiting me!
I also had to do a test that measured my heart rate and how much oxygen I use when riding the bike...which wasn't to bad....but my score was pretty low.
On Monday I will get my personal program which will be exciting!
So until then I am free to go in and 'play' on the gym equipment.

Today I went to the gym this morning and did some bike, treadmill and the rower before I went to work...and I have already planned to be at the gym at 8am tommorrow to have another session before I start work tommorrow - I was worried that I would be to tired at work after a session, but I was fine today... and I didn't snack at work either, because I didn't want to undo the work I did!!

We have had a bit of bad news the last few days - Vic's Dad has not been well lately, both mentally and physically, we have been getting calls from Vic's sister about his odd behaviour, and he had been sleeping more than usual and not eating much, the tried to get him looked at, but he refused to go!! - he had a fall at home yesterday and was sent to hospital - they are doing tests and things don't look real flash. Vic's grandmaother on his fathers side had alzhiemers for a long time before she died, and his fathers sister was put in a home a few years ago for the same reason... so at the moment its jsut a case of waiting to see what happens....Vic is going to try to get some time off to get over to Tassie to see him soon.

Will write more soon xxx

2 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Well done on the loss... that is great.

Hun your poor family has had a run of bad luck lately aye...

Love ya
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Lisa C said...

Good on you for having a loss.
Hope the FIL is ok. xxx