Tuesday, March 27

Unfortunately my weekend was a bit more eventful than I had planned...My brother was admitted to Sunshine Hospital on Sunday morning due to an infection from a gash on his leg (from the accident) he can hardly move and is in alot of pain..he was supposed to only be in overnight...but they have kept him in, and we don't know when he will be sent home...Dad has been stressed (he has even called me a few times *shock*) as he is getting married on Saturday...his girlfriend is pissed that Mal is taking up most of Dads time ( she is a bitch!)...so things have been stressful.
I don't know if I have mentioned before, Malcolm is my youngest brother, when I finished high school, before I found a job I used to look after him, while mum slept (nightshift worker) so I was the one who took him to kinder ect...so we have always been really close!

In other news my baby left for camp this morning, in tears because he is worried about not being home for his birthday, the teachers have arranged a party - I bet by now he is having heaps of fun and not even missing us...lol

Even though eating hasn't been the best...nothing great when stuck in a hospital:)
I have not let any more twiggy sticks touch my lips...and I have done 3 shifts!!

5 comments:

Lisa C said...

Well done on beating the twiggy sticks!! Hope your brother is ok... and I'm sure the little man will have a ball at camp. Lots of stress on your plate... thinking of you. Hope the wedding isn't too painful!

Unknown said...

Holy crapulence, hope everything is all right with your brother; and hope that your Dad's girlfriend manages to grow up a bit O_O

Kim said...

I hope that all works out for your brother and that he is feeling a little better by now.

Dont worry too much about your dads partner - at least your dad is worried about your brother!!!

Kim

Zanna said...

So sorry to hear about your brother - what a worry for you. But well done for shunning the twiggy sticks!
Cheers
Z

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hope your brother is feeling better soon..
Poor thing...
Oh and as for the bitch... stuff her..
Blood is thicker than water...
And when are you coming to Tassie... I am waiting....