Friday, March 30

Sorry posts are getting far between each other:)

Not alot has changed this week - Malcolm is still in hospital, which is where I have been spending aot of time...he has staph at the moment which is a worry. I went with him yesterday when they did a scan and they said that the infection is in the tissue, and not in the bone, which is supposed to be good news. We are hoping they will let him out for the day tommorrow for Dads wedding.

In other news, My baby(Jason) came home from camp this afternoon, it was so quiet here without him, especially not having him home for his birthday...he opened the rest of his presents, then went to cubs, which were celebrating thier 1st birthday ... so its been party time around here. He came back with a very croaky voice which I guess means he had a great time:)

Well hope you are all having a great weekend...I wish I was coming over to tassie to see you Nanette, instead of going to the wedding...it would be heaps more fun!!

Will update soon with some wedding pics!!

6 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Ohhh I hope Malcolm managed to get out for the wedding...
And I hope it wasnt as bad as predicted..
I am here when ever you are ready to come to Tassie ...
looking forward to those wedding pics...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the wedding pics too :0)

Sounds like your boy had a really good time at camp.

Love CM

Jadey said...

I have my fingers crossed for Malcolm. Jase has been battling an infection in his leg for 3 years now. Stil being a pain in the arse. Hopefully they have jumped on Malcolms quickly enough.

Suzy said...

Hope your brother is soon better. Those infections are nasty!
Sounds like you have been very busy as usual.

Lisa C said...

How was the wedding??

Sienna said...

That is just awful about your brother. Seriously. I hope he starts to improve soon. The infection not being in the burn has to be a good sign. Hang in there, things can only get better.