Monday, April 2

Wedding Photo's

Here are a few wedding photo's;
Between working and being in the hospital, I have not had alot of time to get online:) This is Dad and his new wife

Here is a family shot Jennifer, Dad, Colleen, Brendan, me and Amanda -


This is my little sister Shannen - she was flower girl:)

These are two of my uncles (Dads brothers) listening to the football during the ceremony.




Here is Brendans little boy, Tyson with Jason's sunnies on.



My two boys...





Vic and myself







The cake


The wedding went well...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I spent most of the time catching up with relies that I have not ween for a while.
The day had many of us teary eyed...Malcolm was told at the last minute that he was not to be allowed to get out of hospital for the day, in fact they booked him in for surgery on the same afternoon to cut out the infection, and to drain fluid from the leg. I saw him sunday when the nurse was changing the dressing, and they have cut a hole the size of a golf ball, so he will need a skin graft to cover it once it heals.
I just got a phone call, they are putting him back into surgery tommorrow afternoon to drain some more fluid...and now he may be stuck in there for at least two weeks...he is so upset that this is dragging on, and he is in heaps of pain, not to mention he is so bored in there!!
....this blog is about healthy eating eh...well I have not really thought about it since Mal went into hospital, I have not cooked anything either...at the moment I am just concentrating on Mal...everything else can just wait!!
Well I must get to bed, as it will be another long day tommorrow:)

6 comments:

Kate said...

Firstly, I hope Malcolm gets better v soon.

I love the top you are wearing! Beautiful :-) And wow wow wow, look at your boys - just gorgeous and growing up so fast!

CaramelKitKat said...

Malcolm must think himself very fortunate to have a sister like you. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I love, love, LOVE the photo of your uncles - classic! The body language, looks on their faces, partners in crime. Back home there are heaps of weddings the weekend between the local cricket final and when footy starts, it just makes good sense if you want people to attend ;oP I know plenty of people who have not attended the ceremonies of family members because they were playing footy. In fact, it's not uncommon for there to be a discrete TV at the reception, otherwise, people have been known to BYO - I love it!

Your boys are looking very grown up. It just me or is Jason taller?

Leighanne said...

My uncles are permantly attached to a radio...especially when the races are on:)I had to take that pic to show Mal that nothing had changed...lol

Jason is getting so tall...one more inch and he will be taller than me:)

Briony said...

I hope Malcolm gets better very soon. Your boys seem to be growing up before my very eyes. It happens so fast doesn't it? I can't believe my little DS will be 3 in June. Yikes.
Don't worry about your weight at the moment honey, you need to look after your family, family always comes first in my book.
Take care,
Bri

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Awesome Wedding pics..ty Leighanne!
Omg you boys re getting more handsome everytime I see an updated pic..
Your lil sister us a cutie also..
Family photo is lovely too..
Oh and where did ya get that top..I love it!

Tina said...

I love the photos Leighanne. You look fabulous and your boys are very handsome.

I hope your brother is out of hospital soon. It must be taking alot out of you.