Saturday, March 24

Thought I'd better do an update to let you know that I am still here:)
It's been a good week, I did a few extra shift which is great moneywise.

My weigh in meeting was great this week, one of the girls did an exercise class, she set it up like a little circuit, and we did warm ups aswell as a game of tunnelball...it was great fun, the most exercise that I have done in a long time...my arms are still sore from the pushups...lol. We are planning on having this session once a month, it has really helped me think about moving more:)
Next week we are doing a session on setting goals, which should be another great morning.

Now that things are falling into place home/work now I can start concentrating on getting serious about losing this weight...which has really been on the back burner lately:(
Yesterday was a terrible day eating wise - when I was home I grazed the whole time...I wasn't even really hungry, I know it was boredom eating...I will have to be more aware of that!
But its a new day and I am starting fresh!!
My goal for today is not to snack at work...I have been eating way to many twiggy sticks lately:)

Well must go get ready for work..Hope you all have a great weekend, most of mine will be getting Jason all packed for camp, he is going to the grampians for a week!

6 comments:

Zanna said...

Lovely to hear from you and glad life is starting to take a bit of shape for you. Am trying to get into a bit more exercise myself. Here's to it! Have a great week

Lisa C said...

Good to hear from you missy! I'm still too slack with the exercise...thank God for breastfeeding! lol

Baby Bump Wanted said...

I know what you mean, i have been extremely slack, the exercise club sounded fun
fiona

CaramelKitKat said...

I really like your new haircut, and just in time to get the benefit of a lighter 'do while there's still some warm weather around. It's tropical in Sydney today and my sticky long hair is driving me nucking futs!

You work with twiggy sticks? No wonder you're finding it tough. I used to love them as a kid (in my omnivore days).

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

oh i so used to love twiggy sticks.. so yes i can imagine the temptation...
Go you for being more organised..and oh bliss sending one son off to camp..will be a quiet week for you..haha

philippa_moore said...

Oh Leighanne, I've just realised you've quoted me!! **blushing**

Glad things are falling into place for you!

PS: I can't remember the last time I had a twiggy stick. It must have been last century sometime!! heh heh