Sunday, March 18

Just a quick post to show you what I did this week:)
I had been meaning to get it done for ages...it feels so different:)
There was heaps of hair on the floor when it was finished...the hairdresser is going to send it off so it can be mde into a wig!
Looking at these photo's my back looks so wide....it is going to look much smaller real soon!!

It's been another busy week...getting heaps of hours at work which is great!
Things are more organised which is keeping me sane:)
It was Vic's birthday yesterday, so we went out for dinner and a movie on Friday night while the boys were at a cub sleepover...it was so great to have time together with no kids (doesn't happen very often!)
Had a bit of bad news last week, my little brother was the victim of an hit and run, he is ok, though a bit sore...and has had a bad headache ever since....it was very scary thinking that we could have lost him.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Leighanne,

Thanks for the comment on my blog, hope its not too boring for you.

I was so sorry to hear about your little brother but glad to hear he is ok.

I have actually popped into your blog on occassions but never left a comment - I find I tend to comment more on newer blogs that don't get many comments, cause they are a bit like me and newish at it and I know how much I like to get comments.

Anyway good luck with your journey.

Lisa

PS - Yeah my husband is skinnyish - but he was a fat kid but grew out of it and whenever he wants to lose weight now he just doesn't eat!!! lol anyway enough from me.

Take Care
Lisa

Chubbymum said...

OMG hun that is a big huge difference.. I bet you feel light headed.

Love Chubbymum

Zanna said...

Gosh what wonderful thick tresses you have - looks brilliant!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love it...Looks gorgeous, feels gr8 doesnt it...
I love my hair shorter now I have gotten used to it...
I am sorry to hear about your little brother..I sure hope those headaches are sorted out soon.. sounds nasty...

Hope you are still managing to go to your support group for some inspiration...

Oh and today i upped it to 15 mins..felt awesome... actually worked up a sweat!!!
Will take it easy tho...
Might get on later and do another 10.. think I might just do short bursts when i can grab the time.. so much easier to have that than try to get out walking when i have the kids...
I will still walk when i can tho.. but at least now I have no excuse for not exercising!!!
have a gr8 week ... Hugs Nannette

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful hair, and it's great to see a blog that is so positive and happy.