Sunday, March 11

Thankyou for all your positive comments:)
Sorry it's taken a while to update - things have still been busy!

* At 5.43 this morning our Great Nephew (makes me feel old...lol)
Ravi was born in Hobart weighing 7lb 2oz after a very long labour - still waiting to see the photo's, but have been told he has lots of black hair!

* Work has been going well - I have been called in for extra shifts - which is great moneywise...but not much 'me' time happening...lol
I am so glad that I did quit that other job!!

* Weighed in this week at 89 kilo's
I have decided that I am only going to weigh in monthly from now on as I find relying on a 'number' week to week is just to stressful..since if I have a badish week I tend to eat crap because I am depressed about it!
So I will still go to my weekly group, as I do need the support I get from all the lovely ladies - but I have asked them to keep my book, and when I weigh in they won't tell me the number till the start of each month:)

*This week I brought three notebooks and a little diary that fits into my handbag.
One book is to write the family meal plans - aswell as a weekly shopping list
One is to write my food diary in, as I have been really slack lately, and the other one is for bills owing and other bits and pieces, for example things Jason needs for camp, birthday presents ect
So now there is no excuse for me not being organised!!!

Well i have a ton of housework to get done...so must get to it - Hope you all are having a great long weekend!!

7 comments:

Sienna said...

Sounds like you are well on your way! I myself, can't not weigh in daily, let alone monthly! You are one strong woman! Congrats on the birth or Ravi! I love new babies, they smell so good!
I am in a great mood today, and I hope you are too!!!

Lisa C said...

sounds like a good plan...you will be organised in no time.

Tina said...

Congratulations Great Aunty. New babies are such a special gift.

Sounds like you don't have time to scratch yourself. I can relate to that. I have just taken on an extra day at work to help out with the finances.

Wouldn't it be easier to win lotto!!

Hang in there with your weight loss journey. It will happen. Good on you for only weighing once a month. I'm with Livy, I have to check every day.

CaramelKitKat said...

You are one young great-aunt, and one great young aunt, I am sure ;oP

The work/life balance is hard, I have no idea how I would go if I had kids to juggle too. Do me a favour? Work it out and let me know the secret. Thanks.

Zanna said...

You're sounding vergy organised and planned. Hope it makes life a little bit easier for you

Suzy said...

Planning is the key!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on at least trying to get organised..it will all fall into place soon...
Dont stress about the weight it will happen...
Hope you do somehow manage to squeeze in some "me" time...
It is very important...