Wednesday, January 17

I recieved this in an email...


You are a star. Own It!
Our Lady of Weight Loss is 100% sure that you are a star. Feel confident in your stardom. Flaunt it, baby! It's not only okay to own it - it's the right thing to do!
*Let your uniqueness show.
*Do what pleases you.
*Honor your core values.
*Make requests from others; never play the victim.
Do different things and do things differently.
Risk more. Shine on!
Are you a ball of hot gas? Burn bright! A star is a hot ball of gas, which burns for millions of years. A star is born in a “stellar nursery” where gases and dust particles are drawn together though the forces of gravity. The heat produced by stars is what makes them shine. Their temperatures reach hundreds of thousands degrees Celsius.
What makes you shine?

At the moment I can't think of anything - my mind has gone blank!!!!
Would love to hear what you guys come up with!

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hmm those sweet chilli and plum, pork sausages that I had for tea tonight come to mind... rofl...
oh..shine not the gas part....
Ummmm I have no idea what makes me shine....

Anonymous said...

defintely children and what can come out of their mouths sometimes!

CaramelKitKat said...

What an excellent topic...

Physically, I never feel better then when I have spent AGES in the shower scrubbing the dry skin off my feet (ew), waxing, plucking, using hair treatment and, most importantly, exfoliating every square cm of skin. Don't worry, I turn the water on and off as it's needed - I'm no Wally! The shiny factor is increased if this occurs after sweat-inducing exercise.

On a mental level getting decent, well-deserved, marks on an assignment.

Emotional shine comes from time spent with true friends, in whatever form is geographically possible.

I still want to hear yours!

Chunky said...

That deservez a link!