Tuesday, January 16

Thought I'd better post to let you know I am still here:)
Not alot has been happening, Vic is still at home so routine is flying out the window, although eating has been better than it was - exercise has been non existent as it has been so hot...though I have done a few sessions of yogalates, I really should be doing it everyday:)
once Vic is back at work I will aim to do it every morning!
Well I leave it there for nowand go join the others outside, as it is so hot upstairs!
Hope all are having a great week!!

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

hmm exercise... whats that...arghhh i am a slack arse... I need some exercise...too bloody hot here too...
And I am in Tassie...ouch...
stay focused.... We will get there...

michelle said...

come on Lee, back on the exercise wagon, having said that I know how hard it is especially with no routine and this heat. Have a great week.

Cinders said...

The pool is keeping me sane at the moment so I understand the lack of motivation. Enjoy the rest of your week Leighanne.

Mary said...

It sounds really hot down there. I don't think Sydney is as hot yet but then I have a aircon and fan. Maybe try walking in the morning before the sun fully rises? I go about 6.30-7am.