Thursday, January 11

ARE YOU A BITCH?
Some friends were sitting at the bar talking about their professions.
The first guy says,
"I'm a Y.U.P.P.I.E., you know... Young, Urban, Professional, Peaceful, Intelligent, Ecologist"
The second guy says
"I'm a D.I.N.K., you know... Double Income, No Kids."
The third guy says,
"I'm a R.U.B ., you know...Rich, Urban, Biker."
They turn to the woman and ask her, "What are you?'"
She replies: "I'm a W.I.FE., you know...Wash, Iron, Fetch, Etc."
A second gal answers their question before they even ask it,
"B.I.T.C.H ."
What exactly is a BITCH?!? They ask in unison.
"Babe In Total Control of Herself."
So ladies, next time somebody calls you a "Bitch" SMILE.
And say "ThankYou!!"

4 comments:

Cinders said...

Yep - I'm a W.I.F.E. and a Bitch.

Mary said...

Oh yeah, I'm a DINK-Y BITCH! LOL :-)

Chunky said...

LOVE it!

Zanna said...

Love it too!