Wednesday, January 10

Things are going well - eating has been good although alcohol consumption leaves alot to be desired!! Vic has one more week at home...I can't wait to be back into a normal routine!

ABC of me;
A is for age: 32
B is for Beer: I don't like the taste of beer
C is for Career: Hospitality
D is for my Dog's Name: Sarge
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: Eyebrow pencil.
F is for Favourite T.V. Show: At the moment Grey's Anatomy
G is for Favorite Game: Scrabble
H is for Hometown: Lancefield
I is for Instruments I Play: Piano
J is for Favourite Juice: Pineapple
K is for Whose Butt I'd Like To Kick: My Sister in Law
L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Salton Pepper - lovely food
M is for Marriage: Once so far. Coming up to 6 years on 24 Feb!
N is for my Name: Leighanne,Lee, Mum, bub
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Twice when I had the boys 7days, and 5, a few overnights for gallstone attacks, 2 nights for gallstone op, 7 days for back spasms
P is for People I was With Today: My boys, my husband
Q is for Quote: "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger."
R is for Biggest Regret: Not doing further study when I was younger
S is for Sport: Walking
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 10 am - it is holidays!
U is for Current Underwear: Black Cotton
V is for Vegetable You Love: Capsicum - love them raw or cooked
W is for Worst Habit: Not speaking up, being shy
X is for X-rays I Have Had: Teeth, Back, Chest (gallstones)
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Homemade lasagne
Z is for Zodiac: Libra, on the cusp of virgo

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Yes, it is very hard to stay on track when holiday mode is still on.

Mary said...

I totally understand and it's great to get some routine back!

Zanna said...

Love your meme - think I'll give it a try

Cinders said...

There's always a sister in law who needs a butt kicking.

Anonymous said...

thanks leanne for the crumb tips.I do the flour,the egg and the crumb.perhaps it is the crumb I am using,is there a certain brand that is good?And how do you make your own crumb?sesame seeds is a darn good idea.I made a tuna pattie yesterday and I used salad sprinkle on the outside.

Chunky said...

Good quote, that!