Thursday, November 16

Thankyou for your lovely comments
I am feeling much better, the iron tablets have really helped~although I have had to up my fibre in the last few days...lol
I did my grocery shopping yesterday so I am all stocked with healthy foods - I even packed school snacks for the boys in daily portions to make it easier in the mornings, and to stop me snacking. There is also not one scrape of chocolate in the house which will really help.
It feels great to be organised again, I feel much more in control:)
I did go for a walk on monday and tuesday, but due to the rain all day (and night) I haven't been able to get out, but I can't complain though, we really need the rain. It actually snowed here for about an hour - I have posted pics on my other blog...as blogger is being a pain!
http://lovinglife.vox.com This blog is the only one my family(except Jason) knows about - it is mainly what the kids are up to!
Well I better go have a shower to rinse out the dye in my hair - hope you are all going great!!

4 comments:

michelle said...

Hi Leigh, glad to here you are back in control.Organiosation certainly helps doesn't it. Have a great weekend.

Chunky said...

glad yr going so well again. show us piccies of yr new hair colour!

yr right about us needing rain, but you had snow? dang? and there're bushfires in the blue mtns? what is happening with this weather?

Kt said...

oh ys, we will need to see hair updates!!!
sounds like you are back into the swing of things!

Mary said...

Great to hear you're back in control and I hope you're having a great weekend!