Monday, November 13

After a lovely recharge weekend, I have been very bad this week. I still have been really tired and have used it as an excuse to be lazy, not only with exercise - but with watching what I am eating. I have a fridge full of fresh healthy food, but instead have been eating crap because I could not be bothered cooking, which I know is just an excuse since it takes about the same time to whip up something healthy (and I have heaps of ready meals in the freezer!!)
The last few days I have been feeling down in the dumps, been feeling bloated and had a constant headache - I realise this is all due to my 'new'eating habits!
-So I have given myself a stern talking to - I really need to get my butt into gear. Last time I went off the rails I gained 10 kilo's back, I am 3 kilo's up at the moment - so I need to get back in focus before the damage becomes huge!!
I went and brought some iron tablets this morning - which will hopefully help!
I started with a healthy breakfast....so I am ready to get back into the swing of things!!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

its amazing how much damage a few days of bad eating can do- not just to the scales but also the way you feel. i get really headachy and tired if i dont eat well- actually i feel that way now cause i have been slack with my own eating the past few days too. th iron tabelts will be a huge help tho - have a great week!!!

Chunky said...

Chin Up, Ducky!

Funny how we take on a challenge to do better and end up sabotaging our own efforts, isn't it?

That's why i've decided I really need to get to the WHY of it all, not just keep making myself blue by failing all the time...

But enough of that sad sap stuff, sounds like you've got everything in place to start fresh this week (no pun intended LOL), so GO FOR IT!

Have a great one!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Yeah I agree with hayley.. chin up ol girl... nip it in the bud before you do some serious damage.. even maintaining at the moment will make you feel better...
You have all the time in the world to work on it.. just eat healthy to make you feel better and get rid of those headaches...

Mary said...

Hey, I've been feeling down in the dumps too and I think it was of last weekends bender. It really does make a difference. I hope you are feeling better now!

Anonymous said...

Good on you for realising the signs hun... that is the first step back on track..

It is really really really a hard journey we are all on but I know we will make it.

Love Chubbymum

Julie's Journey said...

It must be catching! Junk food is not safe in my house at the moment either. Know all about the bloated feeling but the great news is that you know what is happening, not denying it, and are trying to get back on track. You know you can do it so dont stress and just keep plugging away. Atta girl.
Julie