Tuesday, November 7

It has been a bit of a long weekend here - no work or school on both Monday or today...and it has been great!! We have been in holiday mode, just spending time doing nothing at all - I have read a few trashy novels while drinking wine and sitting in the sun...and it has really charged the batteries!!
Not sure what it has done for the waistline though...but I am not going to stress about it. I think lately I have been stressing about it to much, and when the scale starts to go up, I compensate by eating more!
So I have decided that I am not going to weigh myself till the end of the challenge - I am not giving up, just not going to let myself be ruled by a number, instead I will concentrate on eating well...I just need to chill about things!

I recieved this in an email today:

What obstacles do you face?

How can you overcome them?

ALWAYS REMEMBER IT’S POSSIBLE!

The more prepared you are the more likely you are to stick to your plan.

If you plan that you will go for a thirty minute walk in the morning and then
a second specific activity in the evening you are more likely to do it.

It would be even better if you are one of those people who makes excuses,
to commit to that time with a family member, friend or workmate. Enlist the help
of others if you need to.

What ever you do plan to be active and burn the fat.

Take a moment to picture yourself at your goal weight.

Take the steps, walk more and move it.

Have a great day.


Which has given me more to think about - I really need to get back into planning, as I find things run much smoother when I do. And exercise has been pretty non-existant too - so I need to plan to get it done!!
Hope you all had a great Cup Day!! -

Congratulations to Hayley on announcing her pregnancy!!!

4 comments:

Deb said...

What a handy little email!

I wish Melbourne Cup day was a holiday up here in QLD - I always say 'next year i'm going to get dressed up and go to a cup luncheon!' but it hasnt happened yet LOL.


Hope your exersise is going well!!!!

Suzy said...

Yes, planning is good. It always makes me feel in control if I plan well. Good luck with your planning.

Julie's Journey said...

Hmmm - sounds like bliss - reading trashy novels, sitting in the sun and sipping wine. You're right the batteries do need recharging sometime and sometimes this is the only way to do it. Hope your plans work out, have a good week
Julie

Chunky said...

We can tell ourselves 'I should' so often, but it doesn't have the same effect as 'I will' does it?
Good luck with yr planning.
I'm jealous of your recharge, sounds wonderful!