Friday, November 3

The last few days I have been feeling really BLAH... I'm not sure if it has been due to the start of daylight savings, or if I am coming down with something - I just have been so tired lately!
On tuesday morning when I dropped the boys off at school, I came home and went back to bed as I was struggling to stay awake. I thought I would lay down for half an hour or so - but I didn't wake up until one o'clock!!
I had the night off last night, and it was great to get an early night. I have been feeling much brighter today...it's amazing what a proper sleep will do! I got so much things done today that I have been putting off for a while - I even cleaned the fridge out, it is now stocked with good healthy food!!
So I am ready to get back in challenge mode!!

11 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

It is bloody daylight savings.. HATE IT!!! Hate the grumpy kids.. grumpy mum thing that goes on for the first week or two!!
Have a great weekend!

Cinders said...

I'm a bit anti daylight savings also... (I'm almost too scared to admit it). Hope you have a great weekend. xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh i looooooove daylight savings... here in Tassie we need it....
But I can understand about the kids playing up with it...
Hope you are feeling better soon.. lack of sleep can creep up and knock you about so look after yourself...

Leighanne said...

I actually do like daylight savings...Just a bit hard on the body while working, I finished work tonight at 11.30 - so I am looking forward to a lovely sleep in tommorrow:)

Anonymous said...

Daylight savings is helping Lachlan to sleep in, so i'm not complaining at all!
Have a great week.
Bri

Anonymous said...

So many people i'm talking to are really tired at the moment, maybe daylight savings...maybe the aliens have started to slowly poison our water supply? (Did I mention that I'M one of those sleep-deprived people, lol)

Hope you get a good rest and feel better soon.

Jadey said...

I know totally how you feel - I have been so tired lately! I even slept right through the other night. Normaly every time I need to roll over I wake up, if Storm moves I wake up. I need to go to the loo at least once during the night. I wake up before my alarm starts making noise (and it incrses in frequency) yet the first thing since falling asleep I noticed the other day was my alarm at full bore and my Storm girl sitting beside my bed wondewring why iw asn't up already! Wow I need to sleep like that more often.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if it's the night shifts you're doing too? Hopefully you find your rhythm soon. I've been tired too and probably because of daylight savings. It really can throw you out of whack.

a mummy losing it said...

I agree, night shifts have to throw out your whole body clock as do daylight savings. Am glad some sleep has helped though!

Lisa C said...

I think your body is telling you to take it easy on yourself :)
Hope you are feeling more refreshed. xxx