Friday, November 24

Sorry for the lack of posts - we had a stormy night during the week and my modem blew up, which has been a real pain!!

Life is really busy at the moment - we have had a school concert, and our school turns 130 this year and there has been heaps of work getting the celebration day ready (which is this saturday) And the last few days have been so hot!!

I have been very motivated this week so I am revved up to lose these extra kilo's that I have put on in the last few weeks - unfortunately I weighed in at 85.3 yesterday....so I really have to stay focussed!!

Well I have a whole lot of things to do today - will not leave it this long to post again!!

1 comment:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg... and you say 85.3 Kilos kile it is a bad thing...
i am nearly there...wooohoooooo
so ya better pull ya sox up or i will be passing you... hehe. now theres a challenge for you...
Come on Leighanne... lets get a move on...
Big hugs and dont work too hard...
Nannette