Tuesday, September 5

Today I am sitting on about the same weight that I was last week - so if I have a loss it will be another small one.
My problem is that on Thursday's (weigh in day) it's pretty much a 'free' day, I don't eat breakfast before I weigh in, which means that I am starving by the time the meeting is over, I also do my grocery shopping straight after the meeting and eat take away for lunch - then end up with something naughty for tea, because I've been out all day!

This weeks plan of attack is to take something (maybe yogurt) to have once I have weighed in, so by the time I start my shopping I will have something in my tummy - instead of buying something for lunch - I will bring something from home. And I won't be buying crap that will turn into leftovers for Friday's eat fest!!

I really think that if I follow this plan (and I WILL follow it) that I can have a decent loss, at the moment I am working my ass off Mon - Wed to lose the kilo or so that I gain on thurs/fri/sat. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WORKING!!!

In the past 12 weeks I have lost FOUR Kilos, which is great, but I want to lose more than that in the next 12 weeks.
Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my losses that I have had - but I feel it's time to get a bit tougher with myself! I want to wear those new clothes!!!! ( stamping my feet...lol)

Wish me Luck:)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck, sounds like a great plan. I used to do the same thing, hence the monthly weigh ins now!

Briony said...

Good luck sweetie. Countdown is 47 now!! Eeeeeeek.
Bri

Kathryn said...

Maybe an apple or something small on the morning before weigh in would help too??? I can't survive without my brekkie now so I'd be trying to gnaw the weigh in lady's arm off if I did WW!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Maybe you should start having breakfast. Even if you do have a gain then surely it has to balance out in the future weeks. I know exactly where you're coming from it's amazing the things we do to try and get those numbers down a little. Good luck with your plan.

Jadey said...

Good Luck hunny

Anonymous said...

Good luck Leighanne and I know you can do it! :-)

Suzy said...

Good luck. Sounds like a good plan. Much better to go home and have something healthy. It will make so much difference. Good on you for being so positive.