Friday, September 8

I lost .5 !!!!

I was very good and had my yogurt for breakfast
- the reason I didn't have it before I left home wasn't really scale related - I normally eat breakfast around 9ish, and on thursday's I leave home around 8am, I just can't handle food that early! I did have a drink of water in the car though:)
It made a huge difference while I was shopping - only brought the stuff I needed!
The only treat I had was a honeycomb kitkat really yummy:) a huge difference to my thursday night block of chocolate!!
But "I don't do that anymore" - from AJ rochesters book

I am feeling very positive for the coming week. I weighed myself this morning and I am only 100g heavier than yesterday, which is a great start. Most weeks I am a kilo up already!
I do have to go a conference on Saturday that includes morning tea and lunch. It is also the AGM for the whole of Vic's TOWN clubs. I went last year and the lunch was all low fat (since we are a weightloss group...lol)

It was pouring with rain yesterday, so I had to find a belt when I got home, because my jeans are getting loose which also means they are sitting lower so the cuffs were soaked by the time I got home ( and that is with wearing shoes with a huge heel)
So I dug out a belt from the wardrobe that hasn't seen the light of day for a very long time. I can just do it up on the last hole, i can't wait till I can do it up tighter - that will be a measure on how I am going!

Well must go get the boys off to school - hope everyone has a great day:)

6 comments:

Cinders said...

Well done on the loss Leighanne and have a great weekend.

Jadey said...

WOOHOOO the belt will be a great help! I don't have any :( But I do want one now I may be able to get one around my waist.

Briony said...

Congratulations on yet another loss! You are going so well. Also congrats on taking your yoghurt to eat after your weigh in. It really helps doesn't it?
Have a great week!
Bri

Briony said...

Oh by the way - 43 days to go!!
Bri

Julie's Journey said...

Belts are such a great indicator of how you are doing arent they? Well done on the weight loss. You sound so positive and motivated. Have a great week
Julie

Anonymous said...

I really love reading your blog Leighanne. You are sounding so positive and doing so well, thanks for sharing and inspiring! I hope you are having a another good week :-)