Friday, September 1

First day of Spring!!!

Firstly I would like to say a huge congratulations to Jodie and Jamie on the birth of Zoe Marie -
She is so cute!! (makes me all clucky...lol)

I lost 300g this week (it's creeping down slowly) Which leaves 3.4 to lose in 7 weeks!!
I have decided that if I make this goal, I will buy a pair of new runners! * I just realised that getting down to 78 kilo's will mean 20 kilo's lost in total!!

A couple of months ago, when I cleaned my wardrobe I put a whole heap of clothes into a basket in the back - things that were way to small, or just tight enough that I am not comfortable wearing out. While I was looking for some shoes with a heel to wear with my jeans ( which are still slightly to long) I found the basket and tried a few things on, some things are still tight - some 3/4 pants I need to lose about an inch around my tummy for them to fit.
So when I lose a few more kilo's - I will have a 'new' wardrobe of things to wear - which is very exciting, as alot of the clothes have not even been worn yet!!
In the past I have brought clothes just a little smaller because I was going to be able to fit in them in a few weeks ( who was I kidding!!) I don't do that anymore!!

I hope you all have a great weekend:)

6 comments:

Briony said...

Six losses in a row! You are a legend. I'm sure you're going to make your goal now.
By the way I think it's only 50 days til our birthday - 7 weeks tomorrow! YIKES!!!!!
I'm not going to make my goal - D'oh!
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Bri

Lisa C said...

You are going really well!!! :)
Thanks for your continuing support/encouragement btw :)

Chunky said...

Can't wait to fit into my 'skinny clothes', I know how you feel. You, however, are a lot closer to it than I am...bugger (for me, not you).

Congrats on the loss - 6 in a row is super!

:) Go for it!

Hayley

Anne said...

That is so awesome that you are so close to your target!! 20 kilos is an amazing feat!

I also shopped and got clothes one size smaller then i actually was! Girls are so silly sometimes!

Annie

Ails said...

Owwwww - how exciting, 6 losses in a row, well done Leighanne! So proud of you! You'll be in your 'new' wardrobe in a few short weeks, I just know it!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend Darl :)

Suzy said...

Another loss. That's fantastic Lee. You are doing so well. It is great you have all those clothes waiting for you.