Sunday, September 24

Thanks Hayley for giving me the push I needed to find out what's going on ~ I was all geared up to ask, but as soon as I walked in the door I was handed a roster for next week!! (Phew) So I am now employed!! I am really happy as I fell comfortable with the people that I have been working with - I love the feeling of being happy to go to work!
(even though the boys were not impressed with their Dad's cooking last night...lol)

I can't remember if I have mentioned it , but I am doing the 4 week challenge that Ail's and Kirsty, and a few others are doing ( the fact that it finishes around my birthday is a huge motivator to do well)

My goals are:
To get out of the 80's ( hopefully that will be done next weigh in)
to be 78 kilo's by my birthday,
Then the next goal is to get under 75 kilo's - virgin fat!!

I want to be able to cross out the first one's - and will be stoked to get into virgin fat!

Well must go and get some housework done - we had a power problem this morning due to the wind last night, and I came online as soon as the power guys left...lol

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Congratulations :)

Ails said...

Yay - it's official with the job!

Isn't the 4 week challenge idea great! I got it off Miss Slimmer Palooza (Louise) and went with it! It's great that it ends for you around your birthday, really gives you something to aim for at the end of it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job, Leighanne. Hubby might have to take some cooking lessons, tho. LOL