Thursday, September 21

I lost .5 this week which is great, although it could have been better if I wasn't a piggy over the weekend:)

Just a quick post - I have an interview at an Italian resturant tonight, It was arranged for me too go just for an interview but the owner rang me back this afternoon and said since I am going there during opening hours, would I like to do a shift to see how things work out - which is very exciting!!

Fingers crossed that he likes me - and that I like the place too xxxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on your loss, and good luck for the new job prospects! Mmmmmm Italian food! :-)

Kate

michelle said...

Congrats on the loss and hope the interview/shift went well.

Cinders said...

Well done on another loss Leighanne. Let us know how the shift went.

Yummy Mummy said...

Fingers crossed - if you getthe jobyou will have to be careful not to eat too much of it!!! Italian food is my favorite!!!

Kathryn said...

Congratulations, and good luck with the job. An Italian place would be far too tempting for me.

Carla said...

well done on your loss! i hope the interview went well!

HD said...

well done on the 0.5 loss and good luck with the job trial!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW well done Leighanne! You seriously are such an inpsiration. Good luck with the job!! x

Ails said...

What a fantastic loss Leighanne! Hope it goes well at the restaurant - how great that you can 'try before you buy'!