Wednesday, September 27


Firstly thankyou for your suggestions about the email I had to send!
I wrote how I enjoyed meeting her, and that it would have been lovely working there....and that I had been to another interview - and was offered the job on the spot...and it fits well with my family committments
(I really liked that, girls)
I said I was sorry for letting her down, but I didn't want to let my new employer down either!
It is sent now - I can stop stressing about it!!

This new picture was taken yesterday wearing the same clothes that I wore when I posted on June 9 - actually it's a different jacket ( a size smaller) I am happy that things around the tummy area are looking heaps better:)

Weigh in tommorrow - not sure how I will go, it has been hard resisting food with hubby home. He wanted spring rolls and chicken munchies for tea...and it was too hard to not try some... and then he brought out the mini mars bars!!

Well only 4 more days, and they are back to work/school and I can get back into a routine!!

Will post my results tommorrow:)

3 comments:

michelle said...

Well doen on sending the email. The photo looks great, you can really see the difference. Still intend to meet up with you one day. Life is just way to hectic at the moment. Good luck with weigh in.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Looking good... woooohooooooo
Well done on the email...
I hope your new job is going well...
Cheers WBS

Lisa C said...

Looking good!! it's good to be able t see the difference. I hate when you lose and noone can tell.