Friday, September 29

I lost .2 yesterday - another little one, but this time it was under 80!!
I weighed in at 79.8. So that is one goal I can cross off my list!!
I was a good girl and got up at 7 this morning and went for a walk (the big block 5.2 km) - mainly since I ate way to much last night *wink*
I should have taken the camera - as I was walking a Kangaroo went bounding past ... Sarge just stared at it!! I am used to seeing cows, sheep and horses but I have not seen a kangaroo that close to town:)

Well must go get ready - we have a friend who is a fireman in melbourne and we are taking the boys down to the station today and he is going to take them for a ride in the fire truck:)

Hope you all have a great weekend:)

9 comments:

Cinders said...

well done on another loss Leighanne. How exciting for your boys today. Have fun and you'll have to post a photo of them. See ya!

Suzy said...

You are looking good. Well done on your loss and being a 70's girl.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Congrats on getting into those 70's... And well done on going for that early morning walk...
Gr8 to see results isnt it...
Hugs WBS

Els said...

Hey Leighanne. Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find you!

Big congratulations on getting into the 70s. It's a great feeling .

I hope you can make it to the bloggers Christmas - it should be great fun.

Els

Jason said...

HELLO

Briony said...

Well done for getting into the 70's, you must feel so proud of yourself. Only 3 weeks to go now til our birthday. I ordered my cake yesterday ($165!!) it better be fantastic!! haha
Bri

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting to the 70s, whoo hoo! I hope you have been gicing yourself some non-food rewards along the way. You have really been putting in such an amazing effort and it's paying off.

Anonymous said...

Yay for entering the 70's, you skinny minny!

Jadey said...

WOOHOOO a 70's girl