Tuesday, June 6

It has been so cold here in the mornings which has made getting out of bed a struggle!
So my week has been very quiet.
Not stressing about numbers on the scale is making life a whole lot easier - feeling 'free' at the moment...hehe

Things are going well with excerise and water...slowly getting up to two litres a day. Eating is ok..I am finding myself wanting nice warm comfort food~have been pretty good, except for a little blowout on the weekend ( but not gunna stress about that!)

Have been busy helping Jason make a blog page of his own - he has watched me do mine and wanted to have a go! The way he is on the computer he will be teaching me more soon!

He is very happy about the no glasses - the fact Harry Potter wore them did help a little, he got upset about kids teasing at school though. Luke doesn't need glasses - but has always wanted them because his brother had them!!

Well I have to go finish working out my shopping list for the week - hope everyone is having a great day!!

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

I always wanted glasses when I was a kid because my friend's had them then when I was older, I faked an eye test so I could get some. I got a pair of "practice" glasses and they annoyed me so much, I gave up after a day.

It must be great for your son to no longer need them (not to mention one less expense for you - those things aren't cheap). And that reminds me, my son needs an eye test!

Ang said...

Your son is a lucky net native. See we oldies are net imigrants. :) I'm sure he'll have fun doing it tho, and imagion how great it will be for his literacy skills.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm comfort food is great at this time of year.

My oldest has glasses.. but doesn't seem too worried that he is wearing them. My youngest is the only one in the whole family that doesn't have glasses and he is forever trying to wear sunglasses so he looks like the rest of us he he he

Love Chubbymum

Kate said...

It's very nice to feel free from the stress of the scale and the numbers thing! Well done :-)

CaramelKitKat said...

The cold makes everything more difficult I think, but especially drinking enough water. In Sydney it has rained heavily and steadily for the last two days, I've enjoyed hearing it, liked the fact that it has washed the car and been happy for my neglected plants, but do you think I want to consume any of the stuff? Not on your nelly!

I have reading glasses, but they feel tickly on my nose. I wanted heavier, sunglass-like frames but the dude in the shop said not to for my first pair. Next time I will put my foot down.

You will have to post Jason's blog address so I can drop in and say g'day.

Madamx81 said...

it's great to hear food and exercise is going well, it's always nice when that happens...