Thursday, June 1

I didn't realise it has been a week since I last posted...life has been pretty busy lately!

Jason had an eye appointment the other day ( he has been wearing glasses to read, since half way through prep) he was so happy to find out that he no longer has to waer them ~ a very excited boy...lol ~ he also had a grading in Karate..so now he has two brown bars on his green belt!
We have been busy helping make a castle for Jason's homework~ which took ages! I don't know how you mothers that work full time, get everything done!!
This week Luke has to make a person ~ I am so glad I am not working the next few days!!

I weighed in this morning and I have lost another kilo ~ taking the tablets has really helped with the cravings. A friend sent me a yogaltes dvd which I hope to do a few times a week!
I am managing 1 - 2 litres of water a day ~ I find not stressing about the water is helping get it down ( if that makes sense?)

I think I am finally in the right 'headspace' for weightloss at the moment!
I was laying in bed the other night thinking ( as you do!) I am not happy with how fat I am feeling...my work skirt is starting to get tight, aswell as my vest - my shirt is actully pulling at the bust...I am lucky that the vest covers it!!

My goal at the moment it to be able to breathe properly in my work clothes ~ I am not going to focus on a number ~ I just want to be happy with how I am looking!!

I am going to a wedding in the middle of October, and I would love to be able to wear something nice and flattering...If I was to go this weekend, I would have nothing I am comfortable to wear!
...And of course it is my birthday near the end of Oct too!

Catch up with you all soon XX

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leighanne! I completely understand your sentiment about being able to just breathe properly in your close. Little milestones are always within reach too!

Ang said...

October is still a long way off - I'm sure you can make some awesome progress before then!!

Rae said...

I think it is a great attitude to focus on fitting inot clothes and looking good, cos that is far more practical than a silly number on the scales! That being said, well done a not at all silly 1 kilo loss this week! well done! and you sound like an awesome mum, i sure your kids are proud of you!
Rae :)

michelle said...

Oh how well I remember the joys of model making. We made some incredible masterpieces but they required a lot of hours. Good idea to focus on the clothes fitting better. It will happen soon.

Baby Bump Wanted said...

good loss. i know how you feel. its a good goal just to fit in the clothes that you have now. sometimes clothes sizes is better then that bloody number on the scales

CaramelKitKat said...

Breathing is an excellent goal, LOL. I know what you mean about needing to be in the right "headspace", we can be our own worst enemies if we're not. Some days it just feels easier than others.

It's great that Jason now has no need for glasses - did the fact that Harry Potter needed his make it easier to get him to wear them?

Congrats on your loss for this week, hope it's the first of many in a row!

Kt said...

welldone on another kilo!