Tuesday, April 4

Thankyou for all your lovely comments! My fil and friend are doing well:)

The past few days have been going along really well, I have been drinking 3 litres of water everyday and I have walked every morning with the other ladies.
It is amazing how much things you can get done in the day when you are feeling in control!
Things have just seemed so much easier and motivtion is here...lol

I have to confess this week I have been 'faking it' ... for dinner I have been having frozen meals to help keep within portion sizes - a thing I was having alot of trouble with! I have been making a better effort with my lunches, having things like pita wraps or pita pizzas!

I went though all my recipies from various blogs and have planned my dinners for the next week, I am also planning to make a bit pot of pumpkin soup :)

I am glad to say that I am officially back on track!!!

9 comments:

Kate said...

Yay for being back on track!!

I really loved the saying you put on Karen's blog about women being like tea bags :-) hehe!

Margaret said...

Faking it is not a bad thing to do when you are feeling out of control. It is definitely better than pizza and other takeaway. Well done for having the strength to put this back up plan in action.

But even more for hanging on, and now getting ready to kick butt again. And yummm for the pumpkin soup. I can see I am going to have to start cooking again LOL.

Have a great day :D

michelle said...

Welcome back Lee.You have come to far to not keep going.

Me said...

Glad to hear things are OK with FIL and friend. It is amazing how much better we feel when we are in control. I also use frozen meals when I am battling with portion sizes or lack of time - so much better than take-aways that just blow it all out the water.
Well done for getting back on track - keep up the great job !
Me

Rae said...

i just want to say WELL DONE on the planning, and it's a pretty good idea to 'fake' it, cos you know the saying 'fake it til you make it!'
much better than eating takeaway or whatever!
:)

Kris said...

Good on you for getting back on track and planning meals is a great idea which I should probably do too lol.

Have a good week.

Kris:)

Julie's Journey said...

Welcome back to the program (LOL). Dont worry about doing frozen meals. When I am a bit out of control I find that that is the easiest way for me to get back on track. It is not forever. Well done on the motivation front too.
:o)

Madamx81 said...

i love frozen meals and it's not faking it at all! be proud of yourself for being back on track and if it takes a couple of frozen meals to get you there, then SO BE IT!!!

Chubbymum said...

I know I find dinners really hard.. it is the time of day that is the hardest with kids and I sometimes do the frozen meals... what they hey I say as long as it is going the healthy way...

Love ya
Chubbymum