Friday, April 7

Hi all!!
I weighed in yesterday and recorded a loss of 1.1kg which I am very happy about!
The weigh in group I go to have a slimmer of the year thingy like weight watchers - the difference being we have a winner in each group - then a winner for the whole state. The start of our 'year' is the 1st of april - so any weight lost from now is counted, so it is a new 'year' for me so I am off to a good start!! I would really love to be the Queen for this coming year ( which is slimmer of the year for wwers) so that is what is keeping me focused!!

Today was walk to school day, so I have done two walks as well as working from 9am to 3pm - today we had a big conference so did alot of lifting chairs and moving tables which means alot of exercise done for me!

Tonight we are having Sue's chow mein for tea - it is cooking at the moment and smells divine!

I hope you all have a great weekend ~will catch up on some blogs over the weekend!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Fantastic loss well done!!

CaramelKitKat said...

Go Leighanne!! What a loss! Now, what colour jewels would you like in your crown?

Baby Bump Wanted said...

hey sorry its been a while, well done on the loss, you will be queen for sure
fiona

michelle said...

Glad to hear you are back on track. Enjoy the weekend.

Suzy said...

Yay for the loss Lee, well done. I am sure you can be Queen.

Deb said...

YAY!! COngrats on the loss!!!!!

Julie's Journey said...

Great weight loss. Amazing feeling isnt it. Keep it up and go for the Queen thingy. Im sure you will be in contention.

Ails said...

Hi Leighanne!

Thanks for stopping by my blog recently and leaving a lovely comment!

I love discovering new (well, new to me) blogs and learning more of your story :)

Fantastic loss this week! Keep going at this rate and you definitely will the Queen Slimmer!

Have yourself a great week!

Ails x