Tuesday, April 11

I am still doing great with my exercise at the moment - in the mornings I am doing a 40 min walk with the Mums a school, and if I am not working I have been doing at least 30 min of various exercise at home. I am finding that since there is no daylight savings that I really miss my late afternoon walk!

Yesterday after school the boys and I went the the local park and did 2 laps around the oval before we went home, they enjoyed doing it so I am going to try and make it a regular thing!

I am enjoying cooking again, I have leftover portions in the freezer - so the food side of things is going really well. Hubby is taking the boys camping for a few days over Easter, and I will be sending the eggs with them, so I won't be left with a fridge full of chocolate. So hopefully I can come away with out to much damage over the weekend *wink*

Hope you all are having a great week:)

11 comments:

michelle said...

good on you for the walk of the oval and planning to do more. Have a good walk.

CaramelKitKat said...

Love the idea of a stop-off on the way home, I might pinch it!

Margaret said...

Well done Leighanne. That is fantastic. And including the boys is such a great idea. They are having so much fun they have no idea it is really 'exercise'. LOL.

Little do they know about your clever plan ;D

Anonymous said...

Well done on a great loss last week.

I love taking my kids to the oval when I walk. Em sits in her stroller pointing at her brother, and Co just runs around like a looney making her and me laugh.

Hope you have a lovely easter.

Ang said...

Well done!! Go the exercise!!!!!!!!! It is a bummer with daylight saving tho, and the temperature drop!

Leighanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chubbymum said...

L what a great loss you had woohoo 1.1 is fantastic... send it my way he he he.

Pity you aren't going camping with your family.... I am looking forward to our camping trip this year... not sure about the exercise on it he he he he.

Well done with all the exercise hun.

Have a Happy Easter

Love CM

philippa_moore said...

Happy Easter Leighanne!! Well done with all the exercise!

Briony said...

Happy Easter, hope you're relaxing and doing lots of "me" stuff, without the chocolate. Good idea to send it away. I bought my DH a Rocklea Road Egg, cos it has coconut in it and I don't like coconut so I won't eat it!! Oh the things we have to do to save ourselves!! Of course he didn't get me an egg at all, which is good, it means he's learning!
Bri

Ails said...

Well done with all the exercise Leighanne!

Happy Easter and I hope you have a great week ahead!

Ails x

Kt said...

welldone on the loss & the exercise! hope u had a really lovely easter break :)