Monday, April 17

Hope everyone had a great Easter break!!
I spent some great quality time with my sisters on Saturday - the rest of the weekend I caught up with alot of spring cleaning - the main thing was a huge cupboard that is 1/2 a linen press the other half just full of stuff, the kids were to scared to open the door as things always fell out...lol
It was a huge job, but it is lovely now!! there is even room to put more suff in!
I washed all the sheets that were in there too, aswell as all the other washing that needed to be done - I was so proud this morning that ALL washing was done and put away. The boys got home a few hours ago - so it's all piled up again!!
I also cooked a few meals to put in the freezer for when I don't have time - or can't be bothered cooking.

I had done very well not eating choccie all weekend! the boys brought home chocolate which is broken up in the fridge, which I have been picking at...naughty me!! That's why I came up here to blog instead.

I forgot to mention that I lost .7 last week, which is a total of 1.8 since the new sart of my weight loss journey (from 1st April)

Tonight I am cooking beef and blackbean from Annette Syms cookbook!!
...Did I mention that am loving cooking again??
Well enough rambling from me!!

12 comments:

Sekhmet said...

Hmmm, lots of spring cleaning going on in blogland this weekend.....perhaps it is some kind of strange virus going around?

lol :)

Now stop picking at that choccy! Says she who has eaten a whole truckload this weekend......

B x

Kate said...

Great loss! Mmm I love broken up choc - it tastes better than whole chocolate for some reason, lol.

Hope you have a great week!

CaramelKitKat said...

Well done for coming here rather than pick. One of the reasons I am keen to lose the weight now is that I know I won't be able to do it once we have kids - lolly bags and toast crusts are too much for me to handle!

How nice it must be to open that cupboard, am I right in thinking you have just stood in front of it an sighed? Whenever I clean out a cupboard I seem to find excuses to open it just to admire my handy work ;o) Have a great week!

Suzy said...

Sounds like a very productive Easter! Congrats on your great loss since starting again. You are powering towards your goal!

Julie's Journey said...

Im looking forward to spring cleaning in autumn too! My bedroom is my target. My problem, up until yesterday when I finally finished the packet, was broken up honeycomb - I couldnt seem to stop. Damn. Glad you are enjoying your cooking - its nice to have the time and inclination isnt it?
:o)

Mary said...

Sounds like a great Easter and no worries about picking at the choc because I think we all did LOL. We know what to do though hey :-)

Felicity said...

Annette Syms books are so good for getting back in focus...maybe I need to pull mine out and have a booster shot.

Ails said...

Well done on the loss last week!! Nice work reverting to blogging instead of eating that choccie - maybe that's what I should have done more of over the weekend instead of eating the bucketload of chocolate that I did :S Have a great week :)

Yummy Mummy said...

.7 is great. Chocolate can not be avoided over easter... I reall yenjoy cooking again also.. nice stews.. curries...

Yummy Mummy said...

.7 is great. Chocolate can not be avoided over easter... I reall yenjoy cooking again also.. nice stews.. curries...

Margaret said...

Well done on your loss. 0.7 is fantastic. And you reminded me that there are a couple of scary cupboards in my house that need looking into. Oh dear LOL.

Hope you have a great weekend :D

Kt said...

sounds like u had a lovely easter & congrats on the loss :)