Monday, April 24

I lost .2 at weigh in this week, which isn't too bad being easter time - last year I gained a huge amount, so I think I am finally learning a bit about control!!

It has been a busy week - the kids don't go back to school till wednesday, so it is feeling like the weekend still.

My friend, Margaret, that I mentioned a few weeks ago, was put back in hospital during the week - the tumor is growing again and she has had a minor stroke on the side of her body. So things are not going well. She was moved to pallitive care over the weekend - so they are just doing their best to keep her comfortable. Going to see her has brought back memories of being with Nan during her final days...very sad!
My Nan would have been 91 last thursday.

On a brighter note - I am doing well with my exercise, eating is just ok!

Hope you all have a great holiday tommorrow:)

9 comments:

Kate said...

Sad about your friend :-(

Good on you recording a loss over easter! Well done!

Margaret said...

Well done for your loss over Easter. I am glad someone learned something LOL (note - that meant that I did not!!)

Am very sorry to hear about your friend. It is always tough when the decision to move them into palliative care is made. Be kind to yourself when the sad memories come. *hugs*

Kt said...

Sorry to hear about your friend, that must be hard :(

welldone on managing to loose over easter!

Mary said...

Good going with your Easter eating but so very sorry to hear about your friend. Take care of yourself Leighanne {{{HUGS}}}.

Yummy Mummy said...

So hard to see someone so close being so sick.
Take care and remember that you need to come first!!

Ang said...

wow you still managed to loss over easter! Well done.

Chris Powell said...

Sorry to hear about your friend.

I am happy to hear that you are doing well with your exercise etc...

We dont celebrate easter over here, although i still had a bit of a holiday with my parents being here.

Chubbymum said...

Hun that is a great loss especially for Easter. I can't say that my weigh in is going to be the same he he he...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend big hugs hun.

Love CM

Suzy said...

So sorry about your friend Lee.

200g is still a loss and not a gain and as you said Easter could have done a lot of damage, so well done.