Wednesday, March 15

It's been ages since I last posted ~ I have been very busy!

My Dad had some trouble with his knee so I was helping him before he got operated on, the op was last Friday and he is doing really well!
My father in law isn't doing to good at the moment either, his prostrate problem is flaring up and he is getting other tests done - which included a bone scan. We are worried about him, especially yesterday when he sent all his old personal papers to us ~ makes us think he is giving up!

The boys are on holidays now, because of the commonwealth games ~ so the ladies I walk with decided to walk earlier in the morning, so for the last week I have been getting up at 5.30 am to go walking!! A big shock o the system...lol
We will go back to walking at 9am when the kids go back to school:)

Not much else has been happening~just having fun spending time with my boys:)

6 comments:

Me said...

I hope you Dad has a speedy recovery and that your FIL feels better soon.
Take care and enjoy the time off during the Games.
Have a great week and be good !
Me

Briony said...

Good to hear from you. Hope everyone gets better soon. Well done for keeping up the walking during the school hols. Have fun with the boys.
Bri

Yummy Mummy said...

I have been checking from time to time to see what you are up too... enjoy your holiday!!
Hope pa is ok:)

Kate said...

Nice to hear from you, and glad things are going ok - but hope your father in law is ok!

Julie's Journey said...

Well done with the early morning walking. It must be pretty dark. Hope all goes well with both parents.
:o)

Deb said...

oh i hope your dad is doing ok

good on you for walking so early in the morning! a lot of people would have used excuses not to do that, so its great to see that you are sticking with it :)