Friday, March 17



I slept in today which means I missed out on my morning walk ~ I have been feeling crappy about missing exercise!! I know on Monday the girls will be telling me off for not turning up!

Today is hubby's birthday ~we woke him with his presents! The kids have spent part of today decorating a cake for him (so there is icing all over the kitchen!!)

Last night I took the kids to the circus which is on near my Dad's place ~most of the family came, except for Dad. The kids loved it as it was the first one they have been to. We got home very late (which is why I slept in :)

Well hubby is due home soon ~ so better go get things cleaned up!!

7 comments:

Briony said...

I haven't been to a circus for a long time. I used to love them when I was little. I think our council have banned them though, something to do with animal activists. Hope your hubby enjoyed the cake!
Bri

Suzy said...

Hope your DH had a great birthday.

Also hope your Dad's knee is recovering well and your FIL gets a good report from his tests. It is a worry for you all.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday on St Patricks Day. What a happy day - to be sure, to be sure LOL.

Hope you had a great weekend Leighanne. Things seem to have been a bit tough lately and it would be great for you to have some time to just sit, and smile.

Hope you have a good week :D

Lee-Anne said...

I agree with M. You've had quite a bit on your plate that you've had to deal with lately. Hope you can get yourself a bit of "me" time. Take Care.

michelle said...

lets face it school hols may be the only time you can sleep in, don't feel guilty, enjoy the rest of the hols.

Kt said...

hope u had a great st patricks day.
hope all is well with you :)

Lee-Anne said...

Hi there. Hope alls going well with you.