Friday, March 3

I'm back!
Although it's just been over a week, it seems like forever since I got online!
My computer cracked it yet again - so was in getting fixed.

So where to start!

I did gain a kilo last week - as expected, so I was fine with it:)
This week I have stayed the same, which is good as I worked all week and ate both lunch and dinner at work: it is very hard knowing what goes into food that someone else is cooking, and we all sit down to eat together - and I don't want to upset the chef..lol
- but I have been doing ok, having small portions and filling my plate with salad or vegies!

Work has been going well - no more sackings...thankfully:)

A group of mothers from school have started walking after they drop the kids off - so I have joined in too, they do it every school morning, so if I am not working I will be there!

I am also planning on going for a walk at night after tea, so with two lots of walking and doing my toning ball exercises - I should be really fit!
The days I work I will walk at night only, and night work will be the morning walk - because just being at work burns enough for the walk I would be missing - does that make sense?

Well I am starting to ramble...lol
I am off to find ou what you all have been up to:)

13 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

Well done with your walking plans. Autumn would have to be one of the most beautiful times of the year to walk - enjoy.
:o)

Kris said...

Well done for changing your portion sizes. Also the walking is a great idea if you can do it in a group it makes things a little more interesting.

Have a good weekend.

Kris:)

michelle said...

Sounds perfectly sensible to me Lee. Well done making a plan. HAve a good weekend

Ang said...

Well done!! Walking is the BEST! You go girl.

:)

Kate said...

Sounds like a great idea, walking all together :-)

Learning Leaders said...

Hey Leighanne - sounds like you have a good plan. The photos are great - even though we might not be comfortable with our before photos it gives a sense of purpose. I think they look like nice photos anyway.lb

nil said...

Walking and Portion size 2 things I need to work on..thanks for the reminder

Briony said...

Great plan for your walking, i'm sure that will work for you. It's good to walk with others, it makes the time go faster cos you're usually talking the whole way. Hope you're having a great weekend!
Bri

Suzy said...

Welcome back! Sorry your computer has been naughty.
Great walking plan.

Chubbymum said...

Sounds like you have your exercise down pat hun.

The walking school bus sounds like it could be a lot of fun too.

Love CM

Mary said...

Walking kicks butt! I swear by it :-)

Madamx81 said...

that's a great idea what the walking group...what wonderful motivation :)

Suzy said...

Hi Leighanne, I have posted the recipe for Green Tomato Pickle. Good luck with it! regards Sue